Wednesday, May 13, 2009

thanks!

thanks to Janice, San, Chun for planing the suprise ..
thx to Xiong and Jscy mui mui for coming to the date
it wasn't me to be ehte main character at 1st, its actually a farewell to Xiong & Jscy coz they may move to Kampar for futher education..
but, duno why, it become me to be the one in main~~
today is my Chinese's birthday...
if calculate in chinese..i am already 21st year old..
but, next week only is real birthday la...=)
i am glad to have all of them beside me when my birthday, bcoz, even my family member do remember but they had forgot to do anything even a red egg for me...TT
whatever la....the main one coming =)
but i may not going out the whole day that day coz i will probably having japanese class that day~~
so....dunno..=)
anyway, i need to say thx to my dears~love u all lots...
will be seeing them tmr also..
since jennfer they all had cancelled the date tmr BUT NOONE inform me!!!!
luckyly i go and ask jenn what time we should meet....zzz...lucky~~
but nevermind la..
nie, we are WAITING for you ok?
=)

will go have lunch with Janice , san & Chun dear =P
hehe....since nothing to do~(other than need to go garden la)

duno wat to say already..photos will be upload in next post..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment