Wednesday, May 13, 2009

photos~


see what the FAT lady doing?


smile*


omg

sexies''s leg~e2

only four of them been touched~

people i love

guess whats in his hand?
the mic-cover

the birthday cake from janice, san & chun=)
it wrote
"dear wendy, happy chinese birthday 21th"
@@

i hiding my huge body~

@@

look delicious hor?
want?XD

JSCY& Janice


it was EDITed obviously-by me


a bulb between a couple
my love one=)

omg.....just ignore me~PLZZZ

make a wish


me: i want!
chun:u look ur body weight sin la..
XD

the fruit's area...=)

the BEST model ever~
the WORST model ever also~

the cake seems finished~

haha....


my lovely dear and me=)

what i have editted=P

i know i look like pragnant~

the 2 lady that i LOVE most~

-me-janice-san-
i look bad, really BAD
but, just ignore my face and body but focus to my happyness in the photo=)
few more with Janice...maybe be upload soon...=)
ps: u might notice that most of us wear white right?
its not plan~.....it is just a coincident =)

No comments:

Post a Comment