Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Food Poisoning

Went to 九王爷temple at Ampang after dinner with bii's family yesterday. Everything was OK till we are on the way home. I feel my stomach is getting weird all along the journey.

The feeling of 1st food poisoning was still on my mind and the pain was so similar! I feel like vomiting but I cant. =(
I keep praying that we can reach home faster so i can go to toilet and finally, we reached and I run to the swimming pool's toilet, I cant even hold up to his house.

Bii wait for me outside the toilet and keep asking if i am ok. He said" Omg ur face is green!" once he saw me stepped out from the toilet. I cant even stand straight and walk.

Then i decided to stay at his house instead of driving home with that condition. While we got into his house, his parent also said that my face was so pale. @@
I was lucky this time because i kept my last food poisoning medicine at Bii's house and he didnt thrown it away.

I diarrhea till whole stomach empty and I feel like vomiting still. Diarrhea made me dizzy and tired, Almost fainted while I was sitting on the closestool. forced to lie down on Bii's bed after medicine.
I didn't know that I was fallen as sleep, by the time i woke for toilet again, I saw bii was sleeping on the floor and not on his bed. I knew he wasn't want to have any chance to wake me up by going on his own bed so he sleep on the floor with only a pillow. I felt really touched and I really glad to have him in my life. I woke him up and forced him to sleep on the bed before I go to toilet....

And now, I want to Thank my Bii for taking care of me , Bii's mum for cooking porridge for me and even his dad ask if I m ok once he got home. Thanks for the concern and the caring. <3

At the same time i feeling warm , I felt down as well. People who always said that "I'll be with U / Friends are suppose to taking care each other" don even ask a single word. They just don care whether I am ok or died. I am just nothing for them.
I really hope that they are not what I am thinking and all the bad feelings were because of the sick and illness. I really really do hope for that. I Hope they just don want to disturb me since I am so sick and all.....

I know this blog is all nonsense and I myself dunno what and why am I writing. But, who cares?


1 comment: