Monday, May 30, 2011

I am Twenty-TWO!

I am 22 ! like officially...TWO-TWO ! wow...old lady i am !

Didn't manage to celebrate my birthday as how i wish due to lots of reasons. =(

24th May 2011
The Aunties - Jennifer, Nicole, Cecilia , Win Nie and the daddy - Jackson celebrates my birthday for me at Pyramid. we had really good time even it wasn't a full day out. we met at noon and then meet Win nie at night . Carlina, thanks for wishing me all the way from Indo and i know how much u want to fly back here with us, but never mind, i know you love me and I loves you too =P

To: Jennifer, Nicole, Cecilia , Win Nie, Carlina and Jackson ,
I want you , to know, i really do appreciate everything you all done for me, and i know you will always be there for me just like how i will. I love all of you and i know I'll never be who i am now without anyone of you. I LOVE You.

To: CK Chun the boyfriend ,
Bii, I know how much you have done for me and i really appreciate it. I am so Glad that you are my lover and I will Never let go of you . I Thank you for everything you've done for me and pamper me all the time especially during the "lao gai" time. I Sorry for being a bad girl in front of you just because I know you'll allow me to,and I Sorry if I ever done anything that makes you feel unhappy/angry. You've made me to be a better person and I really really do LOVE you no matter who you are and where are you. I Wish I could keep you forever and ever besides me. I love you just like how YOU DO <3

To: Mommy,
Thank you for being so supporting and forgiving. I love you and I promise I'll never put you down or disappoint you. I love you mom and i always Do.

I would like to Thank everyone who had wish me happy birthday through call/ sms/ fb wall post. It might be just a simple action for you but it actually warms me up. Thanks To all of you. You know who you are.

Little Update:

I had done my
last paper in Diploma In Communication on 2bd May 2011 and currently waiting for result. Wish my luck please =) . Done the tests from Intel Excel for my Cabin Crew studies last week and I think I'll be graduating soon.

Was being emo especially during I am alone. So much things to think and stressed me out.

So many things to update and share, but I keep erased what I've wrote, so, I think I better keep them all in heart.=)


The 1st Birthday Present from the Aunties <3 thanks ! ( they bring me to choose on the day! ) I will use it when i go for dinner ok? thanks babes !

Birthday Gift from the bf, Thanks and i paid him back RM1 XD I like the shoes so much!


Cake ! Thanks Jenn and Nicole for buying this! <3

agar agar made my my baby! Thanks you honey <3

Thanks Ivy Lok, the best friend of mine for always giving me something special and not-to-get-in-any-other-place. XD

PS: baby took a video during the celebration , he put the phone on the table so the angle was a bit....hmm....check it yourself. XD

1 comment: