Monday, May 31, 2010

WTF!


can u see how close he wanna be with my car? =.=


my cara not even a half year !!!



)*&^&^%*&(^)*&^ ishhhhh~!!!

damn angry
woke up by mom's call at 7am and telling me that my car kena hit by neighbor's car (not beside me geh , same street jek ) =.=
wth...
i have already park nicely till he has damn a lot of space jo ok? just a kancil and u having Avanza's space ~! but u still want to park soooo close to my car for wat? =.=
then ppl hit ur car and ur car hit my car!!! wth...mayb u r innocent but I AM MORE ok? =.=
how u park oh? hand break leh? y park so near till ppl hit ur car and u hit my car? =.=
i wanna ask u lo...is ur car lisence BUY geh? wth...ahhhh~!!!! damn angry la...
my car not even half year baby ok?!

ahhh.....

ps: might update bday's blog soon ..maybe la..if i am lazy = no

is now wairing for Mr.Phua help me get part time..
abo i'll go for part time promoter coz its fastest way and more flexible
haih..i need $$ so badly la...
=((

No comments:

Post a Comment