Friday, April 23, 2010

a memorable day

Today, 23th April 2010, Friday
is a really memorable day for me, why? coz...
-today is the 1st time I went LAgoon with my lovely aunties- Win Nie, Jennifer, Nicole and last but not least, Carlina .
- today is my very 1st time to wear BikiNi and we were so dare to just wear the bikini ( take off the shirt la )
- today is The 1st time for me to go Lagoon with friends
-today is the very 1st time for me coz i pulled 4 ppl in the water and they still tell me " wendy, faster~" =P
- of coz, we have more for today, but..i am deadly tired =P
-not enough? haha..we have more and more 1st time for us right? =)
haha...aunties, i just wanna tell u all here,
I am really glad and appreciate the time we spent tgt with each other...i really in love with u all and i wish to hold this friendship forever...should us? =)

well...i am broke officially now..><..... yet, i am happy.=) ps: i became a indian gal now jo~~ @@ my skin damn dark~ =((

1 comment: