Thursday, August 6, 2009

i am back

back???
back to where???
is...back to school la..
i have been sicked for few days~!!
omg....its so cham eh...==
fever till i think i can cook an egg.....><
mayb is bcoz of i allergy with 1 antibiotic and the doctor has gave me that..==
so.....end up with....higher fever~!!
that make me cant go school on tuesday and go see the usual doctor i meet..( why don't i go at the 1st time? coz she was not there on monday)
changed the antybiotic and 2 others medicine...
doc say that i better don go school for wednesday also since she affraid that i might get H1N1!!!
and if i have no more fever on thursday mean i m FINE!
and u see....i went to school today ~^^
i m fine..just bit more sorethroat and caught la..=)
so worry that i cant catch back what lec had taught last 2 days...><...
but, luckily my beloved classmates and aunties are there to helping me out..=)
thx alot babes..! ^^
glad to know u all...really..
will start to wear heels since we need to get use of it..( as what win nie said)
haihh.....many assignments and all needed to research lot!!!!
gambadeh nehxx~!!!!
oh ya...my japanese class....has been postpone again coz ivy them cant make it...==
zzzz......really.....=x
just to inform my other dears, I, has chosen PR as my major =)
miss u guys always ok?



ps: Hui Fen, i know u miss us....as how we miss u...ok?
=)take k urself ok?

*hugssss~!!!!
( gonna go and take bath and stop facing computer since i face it straight once after i back from college)







isn't she cute?
my niece =)
tan xiao tong

No comments:

Post a Comment