Sunday, August 30, 2009

BBQ night ^^

hoho....had a funny+ playful night with Janice, Chun dear, JJ, Sherus, JJ's bro and Garry =)
hehehe...too bad that Renee and her boy din come ...=(
anyway...we do enjoy the night with BBQ-ing..haha....everyone does something ( almost)
XD
hmm....is so happy to have gathering la..
=)
we play KING 's game at last..
Janice was so pity to say ILOVE U to 2 guys (Chun and JJ's bro )XD
and she Kissed many ppl...XD..
haha...surely..included me!! we kiss mouth to mouth!! =P
hahahaha....she really...lost alot.haha...but very happy la..
Sherus is JJ's gal...she is nice and kind ..funyy also ..XD
hahahaha....so many things to say bout it..but i lazy...photos are in my phone...lazy to upload now..so...may be seeing them at my facebook GUA~ if i hardworking...XD
hoho...


1 week quarantine..i spent alll my time on fetching my family menbers to here and there...hospital...eat...all those satff la..
==
assignments were just JAM at the point i started last time..
i just did something on PR and ICG's assignments...><..
haih...i was waiting the reply from the PR practitioner that i interviewing....@@....coz...i sent my 2nd questions to her since after my lecturer had told us what should we do for the assignment...and i realiuse that my 1st Qs are not accurate enough for it...><...T.T
but the Pr practtioner was not in town so she cant treply me ...was so worry for few days...><...
TT....

anyway....90% of this sem's assignments are all about RESEARCH!!!
research proposal..resaerch paper~~ zzz..
but just find IF groupmates are doing their work..
i have confidence with my groupmates and also my aunties.=)
other? NONO~~ @@......sry to say that but really...i worry the newbie...=(

whatever la....we will done job on time with great !! *hopefully ...XD

aunty, should we share how we spend our holiday tmr?
XD...

lastly...HAPPY NATIONAL DAY~~ MERDEKA !! @@

No comments:

Post a Comment