Sunday, July 26, 2009

sem 3

holidays just finished with nth special..
sem 3 is going to start after 24 hours...( i have no class on monday)
timetable is just as usual...clashes lot..==
gain weight LOT =(
feeling for starting school back?
sad = gonna say good bye to wake up late
happy = can meet back all of my dearest classmate and my sweetie aunties
unhappy = the timetable is so suxxxx
worry = can i done assignment on time & can i pass all subs?
excited= can know more and learn more & challenge myself which state i can go up to

well.....gonna go tmr even i got NO CLASS...y?
coz....i cant wait to see my aunties edi...XD....we date tmr for lunch TOGETHER!!!!!
nicole, hui fen, jenn, niie....i will be seeing u guys very SOON!!!
and yea....cecilia, mandy, cat, jackson, jason and so on.i will be seeing u all on tues...k?
miss u all =)

ps: don be suprise if i see me...coz i really gain LOTS weight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment