Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UPDATE

here to update lo..=)
haha..since i QUITE BORED~@@
had dinner with SAN SAN DEAR and CHUN dear=)
we went to Menjalara for STEAMBOAT~!!
yes, just 3 of us..XD
hahaha...
but we do enjoy the time we spent with each others=)
muackzz.!!

went to have dry spa yesterday with mum's fren la..
they bring me to Menjalara to have dinner after spa..=)
and, i just realise, there is an area which i never known..==
haha..we had Japanese food, yummy~~ so OYISHI~~~~~=)
hahaha.....3 ppl, only RM 110.80 oh...
=)
full till cant walk liao....^^
hahaha...wish to bring my dears to eat there one day...dears, want not?
=)

ps: janice dear, i know u don eat shushi, but they have rice and mee, its yummy, i promise=)
hehe....


btw, i miss my classmates especialy my AUNTIES~!!!

1 comment:

  1. har..y everyone so so addicted wit sushi de..?
    my family..urs la..college frens la..
    i think i need to learn eat edi..
    sad T.T

    ReplyDelete