Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memories




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3riJD7XtBo


Why do i post this out?
i dunno~~
mayb is someone remind me that i have been appear in youtube when i still studying at British Council~`
when i watch back this tube, i recall many things that had happended during that period....friends i knew from there, things that happended....all those are cant removeable from my memories...
i Do really MISS some of them~!!!
( why ot all of them? coz, there are bad ppl in class too)

some of them do try to make gather but i fail to join~but, i still keep contact with some really good babies~=)
miss u guys yea...=)


ps:Zenon, i wonder how u find my blog and the clip.anyway, thx for giving me a chance to blog for it..=)
btw, do i know u or do u know me??

No comments:

Post a Comment