Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tag by Kai Chin

Here's the direction:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them!
1- i am doing nothing now but doing this tag by Kai Chin^^ ( Kai Chin , i do my promise =))
2-it is 7.39pm.
3- i haven done my japanese class's homwork and i need to go to class tmr~~@@
4- my birthday is coming oh~^^
5-i miss my classmate badly~~
6-i have no mood for the whole day><
7-i hate the internet recently coz it was so so SO slow!!!!!
8-wonder why my karma so slow~~
9-my dear is slping now i think=)
10-aunties, u know i miss YOU~
11-i m ....recovered already lor~~^^
12-i m going to enter 20years old le eh~~ how???
13-i wish to change my phone, but,.........TT
14-i m waiting for my exam result oh~~=)
15-i hope i can do my homework now.....~~
16-i hate myself strongly recently~~

people i tag:
1-San San baby~coz, i know she is so free to post her last-time pic~XD so she must do it!
2-Janice dear dear~she is still in her holiday, so....dear, do it ok?XD
3-Win Nie aunty~since she NO time to update her blog but have time to do her karma point and insult me~she neeeeeeeed toi do it~!!
4-Jennifer Lee(aunty)~ she didnt update for a long time, so....i give u a reaso to update ok?
5-Hui Fen aunty~i just know she will do it XD
6-Jermaine Goh(aunty)~i duno if she free to do it not~~but, jer, do it if u free ok?
7-Xiong xiong dear~haha.....he also in holiday now...and, xiong, since u r the only male here...do it ba~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment