Saturday, May 9, 2009

happy mother's day

~~~Happy Mother'S Day~~~
wish all the mother stay happy and health always =)
^^
mummy~i LOVE you~!!!
just finished dinner with family..~^^
four of us bought mummy a necklace, its a calabash shape( wu lou in cantonese) jade from TOMEI
it cost almost RM 200 from each of us..><...paid it with my OWN money~T.T sam tong~haha..but nvm la...for mummy....^^ my second sister and bro-in-law with family are joining us to eat with grandma..=) saw my little-cute niece~hehehe...^^
my grandma ( the oldest) & my niece ( the youngest-2 month ++ nia)


isnt she just CUTE?
Ooo? hahaha...

cutest smile~^^
grandma cutting te jelly cake^^
its a jelly cake =)


and, Ivy came my house last 9...we chat and ate chocolateS~haha
wana know how many chocolate i have at home?
here you go~


the skirt that i "repair" myself...XD


da~da~da~dang~



some more~



wana try it?

the latest ~^^

do NOT say u know why i m FAt, i only eat about 10% or less than....@@...my mum buy for give ppl eat geh~=P

3 comments:

  1. i wan CHOCOLATE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanttttt!!! but i gained weight recently. must control. :'(
    but but.. i wantttt!!!!!! T_____T

    ReplyDelete