Saturday, May 16, 2009

the 1st day

went to sunway area for japanese class today, reach quite early but no use!!
coz i have spent almost 40 mins to find a parking! i found one but the STUPID indian man had park in when i want to reverse into the place..==
WTF~!!!!
go die la u!!!
i was late for class and i have no more mood, but, need to go also..==
i decide to go out from there and go to park at pyramid which is just beside of the area
well, i also cnt found any car park coz today is SATURDAY
omg..
found one at last at CP4,M8~~sososo far away from my school...the japanese school is just beside of Public Bank, right beside 7-11~~~
==
whatever, i reach class about 12+pm.....==...
late bout 30mins...this is the 1st class....( its actually a trial class la)
i was late!!
ivy and her fren reach late but bcoz they dont need to look for car park, so they went up 1st...
she want to open a class for 5 of us, it will cost us more~RM40
from Rm350 bcome RM390~~
==
really unlucky la today....but the class was OK..=)
headed to pyramid for my brunch~i didnt eat anything since morning, just drank one HL milk and one coffee till 2pm++
haha....=P
the more unlucky is what?
my sister had date me for dinner tonight since my parent have dinner to go, so she wanna bring me to Rawang to eat for celebrate my bday, but, she call me after my parents and my bro went out and tell me that we need to cancel for the date, coz her daughter was got shock by the neighbour house's installation~
but, god know that i had rejected teck rong and ivy's date for her~
she ask me to go out with deck rong for dinner, but i have already no mood , coz, i was really tired+no mood by the car pr=ark finding.!
have no mood NOW~
but, what to do?
nothing i can do...
so i decided to read a novel=)
but, coincidentally, i have chosen a sad novel to read~~( coz i duno whats the novel talking about b4 i read it geh, i just pick it up from the un-read novel of mine)
what the......BAD day for me...
haizz....
no mood no mood........
...
...
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment