Sunday, April 5, 2009

--the sunday--

wao~
felt stomach pain early in the morning..so dint go to pasar pagi with grandma..~~
but need to go 1U with sister to buy something for my t-shirt( which i duno i may use it or not==)
and yet, i spent RM375.05 on it and it is after 10% discount for member...( once u reached RM150,u get free membership)
die man~!!!!!!
felt regret,but......><....
(don scold me liao la...i know i stupid....T.T)
i think i not feeling well with my stomach is bcoz i ate a big watermelon last night=P
well...just back from 1U..so tired..
ICC assignment 2 haven even START!!!
oh no~~
must finish it tonight!!
(sir,if u saw this , don kill me ok?=p)





had lunch with siter at JUST THAI~~


the watermelon i ate last night...i knew i m crazy~but its yummy~~e2

win nie, i updated my blog...don blame me ok?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment