Monday, April 27, 2009

study leave

wao~
finally i started my study leave...
might not seeing my aunties this week anymore....gonna miss them wei~
finished the last class today~
will be meet my dears tmr for dinner..
since my parents went to China and i got a free day..( i lazy ma...so.....take tuesday to relax and buy things~basic needs la..)
happy that win nie and her love one sweet back...congrats niie~
but she really bad la...tease me..by my msn's personel msg~~
say i wendy Soh YAn.....in cantonese,mean siao ppl....><.. how bad u... and u made jennifUr to follow...>< color="#33ccff"> jenn & niie~~~
bad bad bad~~~!!!
ordered pizza hut just now~~
bro went out~
sobbs....
has been unhappy with him these day~
coz he gone crazy with noreason~!!!
grrrr him~~

well..
i m here to wish all of my dears.,..
good luck and gambadeh in exam ya...ok?
muackzz~^^

btw, i know my spelling problems are quite serious...><....thx nie and jenn to remind me...muak~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment