Tuesday, April 14, 2009

recently..

VERY busy recently!!!!
many things happend~@!!@
mum was in ward...
coz she was allergy on something? or...the wat..chikumuyia?
the other type of denggi?
duno la....
stay there for 2 nights...
><.... just back home today~~ felt worried on her... scared me seriously..!! ( jenn's mum was in operation today, hope she's fine..get well soon ya^^)

i have done my MHL presentation FINALLY!!!
now...left the T-shirt's presentation on friday~~@@
and the extra works for IMMW....>< color="#cc33cc">4/5/09
done at 8/5/09
haha.....@@...
will be hang out with my AUNTIES right after that~^^
aunties...promise ok?
oh ya...Mandy...y la u don wanna be in gang?
XD
hahahaha..
well....

i miss my dears.....T.T
BADLY!!!
san san, ivy, janice, wen wen!!!
miss u all~!!!!! muackz!!!!!!
i know u guys miss me too right?
=P
hehehehe.......XD

and yeah...thx to all of my dears frens's concern on me n my mum...THANKS~!!!!!
=)

oh ya....had lunch with aunty WIN NIE & JENNIFER
haha..chat almost one hour at OLD TOWN.....3 gals...with lots of noise....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment